- Beverage Labels
- Food Labels
- Household Labels
- Personal Care Labels
- Petrochemicals and Paints
- Promotion Labels
- Other Labels
Why Tapp Label? Service and technology that leads the way
The future of labels is changing. The line between label and package is blurring, and labels have become the means to identify and brand a product.
Customers are always looking for more from us as label printers. They need the latest specialty decorative finishes, and inventive new ways to deliver information to their consumer while they better manage inventory turns and inventory levels.
However, it's not just about how we print but also about how we organize our business, add value to our service and respond to our customers' requirements. This is what sets Tapp Label apart from the rest.
From press to market faster
- Over the past five years, we have phased in digital file management, digital proofing systems and components for faster automation in our pre-press department at all our plants.
- In January 2011, at our Toronto plant we installed a nine-colour Web Offset-Flexo press for printing in-mold labels, flexible packaging and shrink sleeves. The size and speed of this press will also make us extremely competitive for large runs of pressure sensitive labels.
- Our press technology is being continually updated at all our facilities and we are working towards harmonizing press platforms across our three plants. Our presses are servo-driven for tighter register tolerances, resulting in reduced set-up times and less waste on press.
- When necessary, we are able to switch jobs from one press to another between facilities in order to meet even the most strained timeline.
Shorter lead times. Delivery when it counts.
- We offer solutions for just-in-time deliveries with minimal inventory levels. Opportunities to harmonize our information infrastructure to reduce lead cycles, and a unique online portal to look at the job status for orders in process, along with detailed usage reports by item and location provide real-time visibility against your production schedule.
Product integrity you can trust
- Tapp Label is an ISO 9001-certified company that delivers consistency in process control.
- Our fully digital pre-press workflow is integrated into our MRP system. Our pre-press department is a certified user of Gracol, SWOP and G7 setting ultimate industry standards in colour management.
- Defect Detection Systems are installed on the majority of our inspection machines and many of our presses, ensuring defect-free products are shipped out.
- Tapp Label is HACCP (Hazardous Analysis Critical Control Points) certified through PAC.
Innovation that puts you at the front of the line
- Tapp Label has 6 plants working jointly to develop new products and label applications. We have successfully integrated RFID (radio frequency identification) tags into labels for loss prevention and created liner-less labels to save money on storage and shipping costs. And there is more to come!
We continue to invest in developing our team members' skills, improving our internal processes, acquiring new infrastructure, and looking for innovative ways to enhance the value that we provide to our clients. If we can be of service to you, please contact us today.